Buy Ruger Precision Rifle | Houston Outfitters
Houston Outfitters will have limited amount in stock due to the demand and allocation! Call or stop by to pick one up. Don’t miss out!
PURPOSE-BUILT TO DISTANCE ITSELF FROM THE TYPICAL LONG-RANGE RIFLE.
The Ruger Precision Rifle™ is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle. Available in .308 Win., 6.5 Creedmoor and .243 Win., the Ruger Precision Rifle™ offers outstanding accuracy and long-range capability.
• Medium contour (.75’’ at the muzzle) barrel features 5/8’’-24 threads. Thread protector installed.
• Highly accurate Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions,
minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
• Equipped with a Samson Evolution Keymod Handguard. May be configured with any AR-style handguard.
• 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
• “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
• Three-lug bolt with 70 ̊ throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
• In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing
maximum accuracy potential.
• Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge
is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
• Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
• Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
See more about the different models on the Ruger website.
Call us at 832-460-3757!